Saturday, July 17, 2004

I beg your Pardon, Its my fault the blog went down

When we moved last July my bank never managed to changed the billing
address on my credit. After 11 months of different billing and
shipping addresses I finally called the bank and made them fix
it. The real reason is that the hubby was trying to pay insurance
online and they did not give him a choice of using the old address so
since he couldn't do it . I called the bank. Things always
get fixed faster when they start affecting the hubby. (I had this
stove top once that kept electrocuting the children and myself and Les
did not believe us until 6 months later when it finally zapped
him. Then of course it was fixed the same day. ) Anyway I
finally had the address fixed on the card but forgot to change it at
Yahoo and at my adult site also but they hadn't turned me off quite so
quickly. I fixed it on Thursday it has taken this long for Yahoo
to get off their butts and turn me on. For the past
three years I have been fairly happy with my yahoo server service but
lately they are failing in many ways.

I emailed their site support late wednesday to find out why the site
was down since it was still reading active in my console and they never
sent me a notice stating that they were having trouble with my
payment,(which would have been the business like thing to do).

I finally got an answer today
(Thank you for contacting us.
We apologize for the inconvenience this situation has caused you. We

will follow-up on your concerns of your escalation with our Engineering team.

Again, we apologize for the delay
)

This shows me that they did not in fact even bother to look at the account or they would have sent a letter saying if you had pai for your service then you would have service I hate mindless email. Just ignore me if you are going to do so don't pretend to care.

Had this problem with the new messenger also which all should avoid if possible
WIll post those humorous letters later.

At any rate I accept full responsibility, amazing how much you can miss one little thing when it is gone.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home