Saturday, July 17, 2004

Oh Happy Day The Blog Is Back

Once again I can subject others to the hamster in my head. The words are not freely flowing as I thought they would so easily once my super blog power returned to me. I was going to write "The Pig Part Tre" In which some really immature behavior on my part would be chronicled but too much time has passed now and I will not. When ever too much time passes I tend to embellish things as I have a very romantic memory. I also have a little kitten around here somewhere as well as some housepests. The kitten is a very tiny thing with big eyes light grey, peach, and white calico fur. She is  a little girl of course as nearly all calico cats are.  I only acquired her because Brandy found her and knowing that I love cats offered her to me. If  I can acclimate her to this roudy house,crazy dog, and prissy princess kitty I may convince Kelly to allow her to reside here with us. In any case she has a temporary home until I can find someone that I deem good enough to be blessed with this small furry creature. The resident animals are pretty much in shock as we have some housepests. Julie, Aramanna, Justin and their two cats Sylvester and Tiger are staying here with us until the renovation of their new apartment is complete. Actually the cats were perfect guests, now if only the same could be said for those pesky humans that they brought with them. The new crib should be ready tonight so I will have my privacy once again. Right now the kids are making a mess with construction paper. which will keep them busy for at least a few moments while I type. I am babysitting Aramanna and Justin while their mother is at a birthday party.  I wasn't dying to do this but given the choice of being around Mommy and kids or just Mommy. I chose children. I really cannot leave Julie here alone because she allows her children to destroy even those things that I thought were indestructible. Even though in my home my I allow my children to create many disasters when I am in someone else's abode I practicly follow my children around with a dust pan catching their crumbs. My children also realize they are not at home and that they should "TRY" to behave accordingly. I think that it is a matter of respect.  I want the world to know that the print over the picture on the blog is really annoying me. I could go postal at any moment. On a positive note. In a moment of complete clarity and relaxation I came to the shocking (however obvious it may be to everyone but me) conclusion that a real huge reason that the elder Kelly is so angst ridden is because he  can NEVER  relax. Even when he is laying on the couch with a book in his hand he is in hostile mode. I told him that he should speak to his doctor about this and to that he said nothing. Something wacky is is going on with the blog spell check. It is more broke than usual.



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home