Sunday, August 22, 2004

Hi Doris, I want a Mural and other Bloggy News

Hi Doris this is Brandy- Goddess of the blog. Really just another nut job. As I tell everyone who joins us there are a few rules you have to follow.

You are not allowed to be politically correct - unless you really want too

You must agree with others on the blog in all things unless you really disagree and then you must voice your disagreement loudly and as obnoxiously as possible. Really you can't offend us we are all thick skinned lizards here. Be prepared for unasked for advice we are very good at that.

Okay so there really aren't any rules - write what you want when you want. We aspire to a paragraph a day, (which can be filled with news articles if you don't want to type) but none of us makes it. And some of us rarely write at all. Hint hint, You know who I am talking about.

Under Blog and computer Links on the left hand side you will find a link to the blog this button. Works great with Explorer and Okay with netscape although it has been very funky lately at least on my machine running netscape, supposed to be compatible with Mozzilla which I have but don't use. I probably need to download a newer version but I am patiently waiting until Dona does it to see if it blows up her machine. Not sure how it will work on WebTV but it will be a good thing to know so if you have any problems or complaints with the page while using webTv let me know and I will try and rearrange to suit.

Have fun and glad to have ya.

I am very jealous of Lydia I want a big mural on my wall. I have never had a problem with a Cristal with an I, and even if I had she would still be welcome to write. I resubmitted invites to all who were on the pending file, but so far Doris is the only one to join.

I have put up another 7 chapters or so of Jordon and hope to have it all up this week. Currently working on an actual book form of this story, Or should I say Dona is currently working on it. There are some very good points about being only involved in the creative side of the work, namely that I don't have to edit, format and other amazingly boring things.

I just have to think and write really long run on sentences which is for a fact something I am very good at and sometimes it not really certian where the punctuation should even be since I sometimes use the wrong words and we all know hoe well I spellll when I am typing quicly to catch some errant thougth streaming off my brain.

Speaking of the book format we are still looking for anyone who wants to do illustrations (Cristal) if you are interested feel free to read story and draw paint or whatever you want that you think would mesh with the work. Should we ever be actually published beyond what we pay for ourselves We will gladly share all funds.
We are hoping Donas sister will also participate with art work.

You all noticed the link to the Fower power Tote Bag I am sure and I want to remind everyone that if you have something to sell you are more than welcome to sell off this blog, somebody ought to make money off it. Post pics, post links, post payment buttons.

I am going to be reorganizing the cafe press site someday and hopefully putting up more artwork and doing more daily sale items.

As the presidential race comes closer and closer to a close. Thank God. You will notice that I will be putting up more and more of my radical leftist Propaganda, and to think I am a registered Rupublican. I think government is important so I welcome all discourse and if you and if you aren't a radical libertarian feel free to post propaganda for the radical right. Momma always said it is not polite to discuss religion or politics so I do my best to discuss both. My biggest personal concern is that everyone vote, don't care who you vote for but have enough respect for yourself and your country to participate.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home