Wednesday, September 01, 2004

The Mural Is Done! / My Mind Is A Garden/ and Lydia Is A Bum

Even though I was hoping that it would never come to completion and that I could just watch Cristal paint in my house for ever. Cristal informed me that I need to bring Christmas lights on the camping adventure. Who ever heard of such a thing. Must be a Texas tradition! The kids are really going to dig it! I hear that it is 72 degrees at our intended destination. I just can't wait! The mural is fantastico, marvelous. Kelly is coming home today. I can't wait to see the look on his face when he sees the mural. It's going to be a big smile, I just know it. At least I hope so. The mural is a big hit with the rest of the family so even if it makes him want to hurl he is just going to have to live with it because everyone else thinks that it is awesome. This house is only a democracy when everyone agrees with me! I will change the office doors if he does not like them (since they are the doors to his office). I should probably be cleaning something or folding laundry. I'm inviting another woman to blog with us. I may have mentioned her before. Her name Deb and I don't know very much about her(but I'd like to :) What you think upon grows. I whole heartedly agree. This is Kelly's philosophy in life. The power of positive thinking. Think and grow rich! I only want good things to grow in the garden that is my mind. Never really thought of my mind as a garden before. A cellar maybe but not a garden. I am turning over a new leaf. Mish wrote something a very long while back about making her home exactly the way that she wanted it. I am doing that now. There is really nothing to prevent me from it. The husband has no taste. If he likes it, he will praise me. If he does not he will live with it. Here's a funny one for you. I put on a little make up today and put some clothes that fit (a recent purchase). All this is honor of Kelly's homecoming. A tenant (Debs husband) came to the door to pay the rent and he did not recognize me. At first I took this as a compliment and then I thought that it was sad actually. I need to quit taking the casual bum thing to the extreme that I do. I really prefer to be well groomed it is just so easy not to be.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home