Tuesday, July 05, 2005

Bla

Okay so I have a few secrets left that I did not post. Well some of the things that I left unsaid were fairly obvious so I guess they don't really belong in the secret category. It is fairly easy to ascertain by reading my writing that I am not always mentally balanced. When I'm driving , and my wheels are spinning on the road, I glance around at all the other people in their cars. I look at the houses and businesses that I pass and I imagine what everyone is doing and saying and thinking, and I feel like I am one of many and that makes me feel wonderful and I don't know why that is. Most of the time I am pretty happy, I just don't choose to dwell on it too much. I like to wallow in whatever is dragging me down at the moment and I don't know why that is.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home