Sunday, March 19, 2006

Everyone Should Have A Retirement Plan . . .

(Okay, Lydia - technically you can yell at me because it IS a copy and paste blog, but it's a copy and paste of an actual conversation I had with Brandy, so that's not really cheating, is it?) P.S. Hope you are feeling better and no damage was done to your body, or more importantly - your wit!

faeriequeene2000: Hi! I miss you. Do you miss me??

Brandy: Always

faeriequeene2000: Not as much as i miss you - trust me

Brandy: Believe you me some margaritas and a Mexican beach are sounding really good about now.

faeriequeene2000: When do we leave?

Brandy: Whenever you get here.

faeriequeene2000: Have you figured out a way to keep us supplied with margaritas?

Brandy: Cute Mexican bus boys.

faeriequeene2000: Ah. Who don't ask you to pay for the gallons I'm going to drink?

Brandy: Rich Mexican men - they are easy and can live on promises of sex and there are a lot of hotels. We will just move around a lot.

faeriequeene2000: Okay - as long as you've got it all figured out ahead of time.

Brandy: I will flash titties for drinks.

faeriequeene2000: Because I plan on being embarrassingly drunk on the tequila all the time and will be of no help.

Brandy: Thats okay I will help you flash titties when needed.

faeriequeene2000: No problem. When you dress me in the a.m. just put on tee shirts that just go to the waist and the titties will poke out the bottom and you won't have to lift much clothing to show the rest.

Brandy: You are so cute and those Latins like hairy women so you will fit right in.
Brandy: Except you will be white and furry and worth more tequila plus we are Americans so they will want to make nice.
Brandy: I will just pretend to be drunk and we can roll rich old men for fun.

faeriequeene2000: In that case also dress me in short shorts and I won't trim or remove anything between now and then and I will look like a monkey in pants and get more free tequila.

1 Comments:

Blogger Ying said...

Thanks for the giggle.

2:26 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home