Friday, March 10, 2006

Flawed

I am flawed in a way that I do not like or even comprehend. I recognize this tendency of mine is a serious fault and is preventing me from being the loving person that I am. I lack the ability to give people the benefit of the doubt. I do not know if I am over compensating for being all too naive in the past. I find myself
continuosly thinking the worst of people. What is wrong with me? If I am going to go around making assumptions why can't I just assume that others are just as I am. People are imperfect just like me. I am hard on myself and I am hard on other people.

Cristal called yesterday, she would like for me to come and work with her. I would like to make as much money as she does but I do not want to be away from my family that much. I don't even want to be away from my dog that much. I know that I should probably jump at this opportunity but it just does not feel right. I am unambitious.
I have missed Cristal, these past months. More than I care to admit.

1 Comments:

Blogger Brandy said...

she can't have youd

10:09 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home