Tuesday, April 18, 2006

Drunk Blogging/Drunk philosopher

Well technically speaking not exactly drunk blogging. I have only had one drink, but it was rather large. Everyone is asleep in my home with the exception of myself so I thought I would steal this precious time to blog. A lot of things on my mind at the moment. I spoke with a friend today who's wife is suffering from depression and I felt a connection to him as I know what it is like to love someone that does not always love themselves and really that is the best way to describe it. So my prayer for the entire world myself included is that they can be happy in their present circumstances. Today, I'm not praying for freedom, world peace, equality or any other lofty notion but merely the simple power to find joy in your life as it is in this moment. Because everything is in this moment and there will never be an y time that is better than now. That's a universal truth. Not that I have not inflicted my own brand of torment upon my self but for the most part each day I try my utmost to live and love my life. My biggest obstacle would be my fear but I am trying to overcome that as well. I purposely put myself in situations that I am afraid of so that I can grow from them, and some times I actually do. Not always though, sometimes I just scratch my head and think to myself that was a really dumb thing to do and served absolutely no purpose. The important thing to remember is this. Shit happens to everybody, your not fucking special. You are special, but not so much so that your not going to attract your own fair amount of shit.
I have a serious dilemma, my drink is empty but my waterbed is closer than the kitchen so it may win. Then again it may not. Who knows what kind of dribble I may come up with after just one more drink.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home