Thursday, April 13, 2006

The Back-Up Retirement Plan . . .

In the event that the previously posted retirement plan of running away to Mexico and staying drunk and flashing my hairy sagging body doesn't work out, (after all - we might end up like Thelma and Louise and I hate dropping from heights), the following is actually Brandy's Plan A for the Golden Years:

"Welding sounds like fun. Giant metal sculptures for the fallow fields cause I want acreage but I am not going to farm. Huge clay fishes swimming through the trees and a restaurant that only serves one family a night and you have to reserve your spot years in advance. Books to write and maybe even a fortune teller or two for extra cash. Probably going to call it Grandma's House. A bunch of friends and I have all these plans for when we are old and our husbands are gone. We have an interesting assortment of women who are going to spend our old age together and it's not like I can depend on Social Security or the lottery to see me through old age so I am going for a more creative angle. We will, of course, keep a few men around to lift heavy things and kill bugs in exchange for free rent and food, as we will be too old for them to want anything else."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home