Monday, March 05, 2007

Yippee I have blogger

Magically my blogger and other computer related issues have resolved themselves. I do not question it, I am just thankful. So much to write about yet at the moment none of it comes to mind.

I recently reconnected with an old friend, a rather free spirit of sorts. For years I have been living vicariously through his imagined life and indeed he was doing all the things that I envisioned. Suddenly there in his own words it did not seem so grand. I am sure he will regale me with tales that will fill me with envy at a later date but at the moment I do not feel that I have missed much. Some times I wish that I would have chosen a different path as I am not always confident that this domestic life suits me. Particularly on days when my children are being generally ungrateful and husband is acting like a cave man. Those are the days that I would like to drive away and own myself once again.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home