Tuesday, May 15, 2007

MAYBE YOUR KID IS A FREAKING BRAT

Little snot nosed ponytailed bike riding brat. Ick, that kid and her mother need to get a life. Lindy was sitting out front on th swing with a couple other neighbor kids when the little devil started hurling insults at Lindy's friend. Telling her she was a fat lard butt being in general very nasty. I told the girls to ignore her, but little smart ass kept riding passed so eventually the kids returned the favor. I asked all the kids very nicely to leave each other alone and ofcourse they did not,so I was forced to call Daddy. Daddy stood in our doorway and told all of them to leave eachother alone. Even made them say yes sir. He did this all standing in our doorway. Well little bicycle demon went crying to mommy about the incident and instead of coming over to speak with us about the matter. She had the police show up at our door. I was so good, I did not laugh but I so wanted to. Evil things mom requests that if we have words for her daughter to come to her. Which is fine with me but couldn't she have knocked on my door.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home