Saturday, July 21, 2007

180 and really slutty clothes!

Yes I weigh 180 pounds. I am so distraught over leaving Dona that the pounds are just melting off. B said I am down 6 pounds. Well by her calculations it would be 8 now. I guess she left out the part where when husband said he was leaving me I decided to lay on the couch and stuff my face with crap and ballooned to 200lbs in a matter of months. (how's that for a run on sentence)In the last month I have lost 20 pounds so I guess whatever it is I am doing is working. I eat ice cream when I feel like it and I am not starving. I choose to eat 1/2 portions at restaurants because it's been proven that restaurant portions are 3 times more calories than you really need in one meal. That's why B and Les are able to split a meal when they go out. I move a little more than I used to, I've started riding my bike again and have been lifting light weights repetitively for my arms. I'm not gaining much muscle but I'm moving and burning calories and that is what counts. I can tone up after I have lost most of my weight.
There are multiple factors that were a catalyst for my weight loss.
I had zero energy because of my fat filled sugar laden diet and energy is really a must when you've got 4 active kids. I guess that would be the main reason. 2nd reason would be that I like sex and my husband doesn't find the rolls of fat particularly arousing. I don't like looking at them myself so I can understand that. Not to say that we don't have an active love life but it is down from 7+ times a week to just 2 or 3. I was fully aware that this would happen, Kelly was honest with me and said that if I gained alot (70lbs is alot) that he would still love me I just wouldn't get it as often. Reason number 3, I really enjoy slutty clothes and I don't particularly care for the way they looked in a size 14. I'll rephrase that, the way they looked on me. I've seen plenty that can pull it off but in my opinion I am not one of those people. Just one more comment on the subject of fat asses and I'm through. If I ate what Brandy does and excersized like I do I'd still weigh 200lbs.

1 Comments:

Blogger Yang said...

Dona was here.

10:32 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home