Sunday, July 22, 2007

I'm In Love With Lydia

Brandy brought Lydia to meet me and it was love at first sight. I have told Lydia I would marry her if she'd leave Kelly. I'm pretty sure she isn't going to. Besides, I'm poor and Kelly's not and Lydia has needs that only money can fulfill. Like feeding and clothing her children.
I'm also pretty sure that in a past life Lydia and I were conjoined twins. And we were married to Darrel and Kelly, who were Siamese twins at the time. But Lydia and I were the boy twins and Darrel and Kelly were the girl twins. We were forced to come back as women as punishment for being mean to Darrel and Kelly.
But, it doesn't matter, because Lydia and I have found each other again and will again in the next life. Only I hope next time we come back independently wealthy so we can hire people to take care of things so we can talk all day if we want to.

1 Comments:

Blogger Ying said...

I am pretty sure Kelly was a Princess in a past life, so we were probably royalty of some kind.

10:29 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home