Tuesday, July 24, 2007

Weird Dreams Volume 1/Someone took my baby and replaced him with 2 Mexican midgets!

I dreamt that I was living in our old wood frame house on Wilshire. Kelly had brought home two women that were friends of Bill W to stay with us. They brought with them a sweet little blonde haired baby. I believe one of the women was the other ones mother. They were real skanky addict types. The younger skinnier stringy hair girl which I'm sure was the baby's mother was high all the time. So I said to her, "If your going to do drugs you need to leave". Next thing you know, druggy girl and her baglady mother were out the door." Some time later I went to use the bathroom and I found the baby struggling in the bathtub. I took him out and put dry clothes on him and he was fine. I loved him immediately, I was afraid that his mother would come back for him. I told Kelly that I was going to call CPS to come and get him and Kelly said that I could have him. The whole family was watching TV when my blonde boy morphed into two mexican babies. I think they were girls. I did not want them so I called 911 saying, "somebody left two babies at my house and I do not want them".
I layed the babies in bed and then noticed that they probably weren't even babies at all but miniature people. I went looking around the house for the little blonde baby. As I was looking in one of the rooms I saw some movement outside the window. It was dark outside still, I saw a liitle girl that reminded me of myself. She was wild like an animal and she didn't seem to comprehend anything that I was saying to her. I went outside to get a closer look at her but she had run away. I walked in the yard and went to check on the chickens. I guess I have chickens in my dream world. As I walked by there coop I noticed a goose but it did not bother me. There were flies swarming and the smell of death. I looked down and say a outline of a person in the dirt. I came inside and got Kelly and he went outside with a shovel. Then he came in and said, "I killed that guy last week I forgot to tell you" He had a crazy look in his eye. I was not too shocked by this but the kids seemed unnerved. I told them to act natural and that we would run as soon as we could.

I've had some freaky dreams before but Ithink this one takes the cake.

2 Comments:

Blogger Yang said...

Your dream life is so much more interesting than my real life. But why all these damned kids??? Quit dreaming about kids!!!

9:23 AM  
Blogger Ying said...

I tried to call CPS to get him but Kelly wanted me to keep him, and do you notice when he turned into 2 babies I called 911!

9:27 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home