Tuesday, October 30, 2007

To do list

Why is it that I cannot get the urge to write when I have absolutely nothing to do. Though I can't remember when the last time it was that I had absolutely nothing to do or even just relatively little. Todays agenda, because I know my life is so exciting that everyone wants to know about. Go pick up incense for Yang and Bick. Buy Bicks favorite treat. Pack bag, bake 100 cupcakes. Go shopping for food that Lindy can cook for the family while I am gone because God knows that Kelly won't. He's allergic to cooking, if he does anything more than microwave food he thinks he may turn gay. He doesn't venture in the grocery store too often either because going to the supermarket for anything more than candy or chocolate will make you queer also. Fix Ying bracelet. Find digital camera. One thing crossedoff my list the camera was sitting on top of the computer. Drink coffee. Procrastinate (I'm doing that already). Buy batteries for digital camera. Erase SD card. Pluck eyebrows (need to look good for goats).

1 Comments:

Blogger Brandy said...

my husband who can both cook and does all the grocery shopping at both the regular and the health food stores including feminine products begs to differ. He says real men are capable of doing do everything, are not dependent on their wives for their sustenance and queerness in no way enters into it.

That being said, Lindy's food will most likely taste better.

But from the sounds what Dona has been cooking You will eat best.

9:38 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home