Monday, November 19, 2007

ME ME ME DREAMS

Dona : Sagittarius There is an open energy coming from deep within you today, and it will create the perfect conditions for a heart to heart with anyone you're interested in helping -- including yourself. You are starting to see yourself in a very compassionate light right now, and this is what is necessary to make a real change. Your positive energy is contagious, and will help many people see the bright side of things, no matter how dark their mood might be today.

Lydia: I swear our horoscope is one day off. I was helping Jennifer yesterday wasn't I?

Lydia : Okay I guess that really couldn't be considered helping.

Dona: I know. apparently every horoscope is for the day before

Dona: which I think means it's not very helpful

Lydia: Isn't that odd.

Dona: or psychic

Lydia: well that would just mean that I will know what I will do the next day not that I would do what I should do on the next day the day before

Lydia : I do have tendency to muck things up

Dona: Queen of the Muckers here myself

Dona: your Me show is my preferred entertainment.

Lydia: Well I will be sure to do a lot of selfish blogs starting with my dream last night

Lydia: Want to hear it?I'll blog it later.

Lydia : I went to this house in the country it was down a dirt road, not unlike yours.I traveled their with a young man, "willingly" I might add , and when I got there we started painting the house.The young mans relatives lived there and they seemed friendly enough.

Dona: how nice of you to paint their house

Lydia: and even though this house was out in the middle of nowhere the view from every window was spectacular, It looked an awefull lot like Austria, that is where they filmed the sound of music,I think.

Lydia: Or at least that is what the tour guide said. Anyhow I kept looking out the windows thinking to myself how lovely all of it was and how sad that there was no one there to appreciate it with me. Then now this is the silly part of the dream, a famous band showed up and even though they are so famous I had no clue who they were.

Dona Mason: LOL

Lydia : and one of the band members immediately kissed me!

Dona : the Famous No Names

Lydia: It was a great kiss but It meant relatively little to me, I just took the kiss and went right about my painting or whatever it was that I was doing. Well later that night the band was partying outside, they had made a fire. It was very cold outside. I kept looking out the window and I was sort of envious I think.The fire smelled lovely. The one that kissed me came in and said that they were going into town and asked if would I like to come.I immediately went and got a sweater out of the closet and I was just about to leave when the young mans father was about to say something to me, I thought he was going to say that I shouldn't run off with musicians, seeing as his son had brought me here, but he did not say that though. ( and as an aside the thing with the son was a purely platonic thing)

Lydia : Anyway he said that the band was well bread, intelligent etc and that they wouldn't appreciate my my bubble headedness, well he didn't use those exact words but he said something along those lines. I thought that odd but I just became upset and said, you don't know me. He did manage to stall me enough so that the band had left without me. I was minimally disappointed. Apparently there had been a reason for their visit they dropped off a shitload of marijuana.

Lydia: and by the way a shitload is quite a lot more than a few pounds but less than a ton

Dona: thank you. always wondered about that

Lydia: I am going to finish my dream even though Hal is messaging me. I know he is alive and that is really all I care about.

Lydia: back to the dream

Dona: unless it's someone else using his yahoo i.d, but go ahead

Lydia: shut up, I am always worried that he will get his head chopped off be Al Quaeda

Dona: oh geez. Finish the dream, quit checking on Hal and finish the dream.

Lydia : Anyway the old guy said that if I did not do this drug runner gig for him and then go away he would kill me. I was trying to figure out how to escape and still painting the walls all these wild marbled colors.Anyway I was getting more terrified by the minute.So i was walking down the hall and the old father dude asked me what was wrong. I told him that I was so scared and then he held me for a second, then he let me go and said that it was not good to show emotion or affection. I asked him if I could go to the post office to mail my suitcase back to my parents before I disappeared and he said fine.The next thing I know I had stole a rickety truck that hardly ran and I was making a get away. Guess who was in the car with me?

Dona: who?

Lydia : Burt Reynolds and about 35 years ago I found him quite hot.

Lydia : The end

Dona : OH LOLOL Was he old and decrepit like now or like 35 years ago

Lydia : I didn't even eat Jalapenos before bed

Dona: which, by the way, were you even alive 35 years ago??

Lydia: No he was the old Burt. didn't say 25 well, I meant 25!

Dona: I am so envious of your dreams. I do not remember any of them,

Lydia: What does my dream mean? That I need to get my house painted and have sex and smoke some,and I want to run off with a band? That I can kiss and forget?

Dona: and live where there are great views

Lydia: The view was awesome

Dona: what does the band, the pot, etc. represent? The fun you feel you are or have missed in life. The wild side of you. The old man - your conscience that keeps you from having fun but also soothes you, the painting - your artistic side that you are currently not expressing enough: dirt road and shack of a house - ME!!

Lydia: the dirt road was suspiciously like yours

Dona : maybe the road to me leads to great "views" damn, I'm good today.

Lydia: You are good all the time. You are a fantastic participant in the ME show.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home