Sunday, December 16, 2007

Thank You Cindy Lou Ying

I have to give Ying kudos for melting the Grinch's heart. I was telling Bick, The Wonder Husband, about Ying posting her Christmas list on the blog and planning on giving her hubby a copy. Very unexpectedly, Bick The UnChristmas said, "Why don't you do the same thing. I might be running into Santa this week."
After picking myself up off the floor, pinching myself, and swinging back a straight shot of tequila, I am here to officially compose my Christmas wish list.

#1.) Ditto on Yang's #1. except I won't use it to visit myself.

#2.) A New Zealand doe, preferably about a year old already. If she has a sister, I want them both.

#3.) The following all fall into the same category (keeping warm) so do not comprise seperate gifts, but must come as a package: spare snow gloves so when one pair is drying I still have a pair to wear out, warm wooly socks but not too thick so I can still get my boots on, at least two sets of long johns, some warm (but not flannel) pajamas (no gowns - must be tops and bottoms).

#4.) A full hour massage with Cory.

#5.) Jewelry is always appreciated, in any form.

#6.) A bottle of my favorite cologne and if you have to ask what it is, then you are too stupid to be married to me, because even if you DON'T know, a man with 1/2 a brain will go look at the bottle in the cabinet.

#7.) Since you have no clue what I've already read, a gift certificate to any bookstore will be greeted with kisses.

#8.) I forget what #8.) is.

#9.) A lost God.

#10.) Everything.

And if you get the reference of those last three, you get absolutely anything you want for Christmas. (Yes, even THAT!!)

8 Comments:

Blogger Ying said...

I am calling Bick and telling him about 8, 9, and 10.

11:00 AM  
Blogger Yang said...

I am calling Kelly and telling him about your young lover.

9:58 AM  
Blogger Ying said...

Which one?

1:07 PM  
Blogger Yang said...

The one Kelly has not authorized.

1:12 PM  
Blogger Ying said...

Which one?

3:03 PM  
Blogger Yang said...

The hot blonde one was the only one I knew about. You must share details about any others. You are not allowed to hold out on me.

12:00 PM  
Blogger Ying said...

Ha! Too late, I banished him.

10:59 AM  
Blogger Yang said...

Before I got to test drive him?? Damn!

4:34 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home