Saturday, January 05, 2008

Ranger Magic


Ranger is very well spoken at times for a four year old, well spoken for anyone actually. I am often impressed with his ability to communicate and convey a thought. This morning we were conversing about how his wishes seem to materialize. He finds it quite magical, I ask him how he manages this and he says that he wishes and wants and pulls it to himself. "I'm like a magnet", he says. He tells me that you just have to be patient and everything will happen. I wonder how he knows this at four years old when it has taken me nearly my entire existence to figure this out. Sometimes I still forget. The part that impresses me the most about Ranger is that he seems to express gratitude for the fulfillment of his wishes even if it is delayed. I need to work on this skill, maybe he can teach me.

1 Comments:

Blogger Yang said...

Can he teach me, too? Please? Huh? Huh? Right now? Right now?

11:06 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home