Thursday, June 04, 2009

It's raining piss.

I felt a drizzle and was it raining? No, it was K pissing all over my parade. Patronize me please....
Early in our conversation, I told him that the guy we got the sober living house from was in dire straights and had another house that he needed to part with, (the house is a no potential piece of shit). Of course Kelly fucking gets his real estate hard on and asks me how much we should give him for it. The man is perfectly willing to fork over 10 grand (He'll find it somehow) to acquire another property. I say no I am not interested we have enough on our plate at this moment. Then I proceed to tell him about how I went and found out what I needed to take as far as classes go in the fall. He didn't seem too enthused and then before I got to excited pissed all over my parade by saying that all he asks as if this is some frivolous expenditure is that I allow him to pay off 100% of bills before I consider going to school. I'm thinking to myself was this not the same man who was perfectly willing to spend 10 thousand on a house immediately but doesn't want to swing 1500 a semester for me. I said fine then I will get a loan. He then says how are you going to do that? Then I tell him that if not I will find a way. I then got pretty pissy and said I am 34 years old and I am tired of waiting. If the bills are such a source of stress why don't you just sell a house and pay them off? I am not discouraged, I honestly expected no different from him. I hope that I can get a loan, if not I am not below begging, maybe my wayward father can help me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home