Saturday, June 06, 2009

Gone Daddy Gone

The good feeling is dissipating, I heard them this afternoon, negative thoughts creeping into my psyche. They seem perfectly logical. I want to write about a lot of things going on in my life but it is impossible to at the moment. I'm feeling inspired and yet in typical Elf Princess fashion I find myself afraid and it is not that I am afraid to be happy it's just that I am afraid that I cannot be happy for any length of time. I'm physically ill at the moment and I'm afraid I'm letting it get the best of me. As soon as I got home this afternoon K was out the door off to be with the cult once again. When he returned I informed him that I would never have left the house with him sick in bed to mind the children. I have decided that I am not going to miss an opportunity to let this man know what a miserably self centered individual he is and how little consideration he gives me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home