Thursday, June 04, 2009

Good feeling won't you stay with me just a little longer. (yes I ripped off the violent femmes)

I am looking at the way the sunlight is kissing the ground and I am moved. I woke up this morning and I said to myself I am so freaking happy to be living and breathing and walking this earth and even if I have a thousand bad days this one is good. I am so blessed by God with t he ability to love and be loved. I think that some times God gives you exactly what you need right when you need it the most. Things that you may not even know you need. I have all the same tasks and challenges and yet my load seems lighter. I do not feel burdened by the future, I welcome it openly.
I looked in the mirror at myself and my face was so relaxed I actually thought that I looked younger. I feel damn beautiful right now.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home