Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Stressed

K is stressed over real estate repairs, he is also being very hard on me over anything but what he should obviously be pissed at me for and I can't say that this is anything new. Right now all I can do is take what ever he throws at me because of my tremendous guilt. All tests came back negative so far the piper has yet to be paid. That could change though, I am waiting patiently. Well maybe not so patiently. I slept some today and this was a nuisance to K, he wanted to know why I was sleeping.(It could have been because I slept like shit after the demon called)All I could think to say was that I was meditating not sleeping. I should have said that I was trying to practice time travel. If I could go back in time and change a few key decisions I don't know that I would. I really think that there must be something to be learned from this. Maybe the lesson is not profound, or complex or even very important but I can't help to think that there was something that I was suppose to take away from all this. Ask me what that was in a year or so I may have figured it out by then, or I could still be scratching my head.

Did I mention that God warned me in advance that all of this was going to transpire but I decided to disregard the message or interpret it in a way that suited my own needs. It's true it's true, so occasional psychic glimpses are of absolutely no use if the psychic is a freaking idiot. I am dumb as shit sometimes. Just not quite dumb enough to stick my hand in fire.

1 Comments:

Blogger Yang said...

Or a moving fan.........
Lessons to be learned? Hmm...can think of several, but don't know they are what the Universe was thinking.

1:22 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home