Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Today was easier but not easy. I began to pay the piper today, I'll soon know what the exact fee will be, I hope that I can bare it. I'm sounding a bit enigmatic because I am not sure that a public forum is the best place to discuss the gory details. Today a friend messaged me just to say that they loved me and that they were thinking of me and it came at just the right time. I am still in the habit of keeping my phone close and this may be a good thing. I kept watching the clock waiting for 7 because this is the time that K would call. I look forward to hearing from him now. I never thought in a million years that he would be capable of so much compassion and understanding for me. He loves me very much in his own way. I asked for a couple personal days off from work but I think that I will quit tommorrow, I really don't need the money. I am going to spend the rest of my savings that I have not managed to piss away on a vacation for the family and I'll get a loan for school or we will find the money.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home