Thursday, July 02, 2009

Dreaming again

Nothing that I would actually want to have in my mind but I am dreaming again none the less. These dreams are weird even for me. The dream starts out and I am living in or in the process of moving from our old house on Wilshire and the place is a freaking wreck, there are clothes everywhere and every dish in the house is dirty. I get someone to come and help me and instead of washing the dishes they just pack everything up dirty and it really annoyed me. Then the house on Wilshire becomes the house that I grew up in mostly and I am preparing for the arrival of my twins, a boy and a girl. I want to put them next to each other but my mother wants them to be apart, I listen to my mother. I have no idea why. Then we pack the car up and Roo is in the backseat in a car seat he is about 3 years younger than he is now. The lady that was helping me is sitting in the front seat and her little girl is sitting beside Roo. Roo gets one of her stuffed animals and begins to chew on it. The little girl is not happy about this so I hand her one of his stuffed animals and tell her that she can chew on his if she wants to. She pretends like she is but does not really. The stuffed animal was a big bird, and I don't think that Roo has ever had on in real life. Then we are in California, and we are walking beside some jetty's and I see a grey seal with big innocent eyes. I point out the seal to the kids and everyone oohs and awes. Then the seal turns into half a man and pulls out a big spiked club and threatens to fucking kill us. I manage to pull Roo away but then the ladies dumb kid kept going next to him. I kept telling her to get her kid and she would make these half hearted attempts. I don't know if this next part became before the psycho seal dude or after but we spent a great deal of time just walking through traffic. Couldn't really decipher much of a message out of the dream except for that sometimes beings that appear to be innocent really are not. They are just waiting for you to get close enough to club you to death.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home