Thursday, July 09, 2009

Pin Cushion

I feel like a damn pin cushion, my entire left arm is black and blue. I keep telling the jerks that my other arm is better but they have an aversion to poking my right arm apparently. Next time I think that I will tell them please, please the left arm and maybe then they will use the right. I'll try it, it could work. Just so that no one worries about me, I am doing OK. I am not particularly excited about life right now but I think I'll get there eventually. I'm a little weepy here and there. I gave Mike the inside scoop with all the gory details so if anyone wants details I'm sure he'll share. I purged and now I don't want to talk about it anymore. ( but I'll probably be crypticly be writing about it for quite some time)
Kelly has been demanding that I clean the house pretty much all day. Finally I said hey listen, I feel like shit and I'm not going to do anything and you standing over me griping is going to make me want to clean even less. He pretty much gave up at that point. This is my last day off I swear, I am actually going to be a productive human being tommorrow. Maybe..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home