Thursday, July 30, 2009

Remind me to never go to work at 6 am after getting off at 1:30 am, this shit just sucks. I am too damn old for this. Slept like crap last night and maybe 10 minutes late because I am waiting for my clothes to dry. I dozed off with a song in my head and I woke up and it was still there. Actually it is just the tune now which is only slightly better than when it included the lyrics. I messaged Kelly last night before I started my shift. I am counting the hours until I see him. Allen left a message for me on my voicemail, it was informative and apologetic and ended with an I love you Lydia. Nice... Another coke addict that loves me. At least the feeling is not mutual.Got 5 minutes to get dressed and to work, hope my clothes are dry,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home