Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Right Down The Line

I can't concentrate on the fiction, I can't concentrate on anything really. So even though I said I wouldn't here is some more of my emotional vomit.
I heard a song on the radio yesterday and it brought tears to my eyes, it was the song that he left on my voicemail. So I might not be doing as well as I thought I was. Thanks a lot for ruining a beautiful song you prick. A couple days ago I told someone that I was completely over him and I don't know if that is true or not. I know that I have had moments when I wished that he would call. Just so I could hear his voice for one second. I know that is pretty sick. I am pretty sick. I wonder where he is and what he is doing but then at the same time I know, he's doing the same thing he's always done. I know that when you love someone that you are supposed to love them as they are and I can't love him in his present condition, and honestly I don't think that he will ever change. He has no desire to to be anything other than what he is. It's been a few weeks since he has tried to call. I don't think that I will hear from him again and that will help. He'll fade some more and I'll forget. I know that everyone is probably thinking get the fuck over it already. I know that is what I keep saying to myself and I thought that I had gotten over it and then I heard that fucking song. I wonder how many times he's used that fucking song to get to someone. Probably more than a few, I should find this funny. I'm an idiot.

1 Comments:

Blogger Yang said...

I think when a crack head looks good then you may want to consider that where you are must be pretty bad and is not the place to be. The draw of this person might be more a reflection of the rest of your life than that person. And if I had a dollar for every time K was going to change, I could pay your medical bills for you. I just don't understand - if you want someone else, then you obviously don't want the person you are with. So why are you staying? For all the emotional and spiritual support you get?

2:47 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home