Monday, August 24, 2009

Crapitude Test


What is the level of the crapitude in your day today?
Mine was pretty low. Was really humming right along, having a relatively cheerful,
stress free day. Then I went to the bank and pulled into a slot I've pulled into
thousands of times over the years.

The attached is the result. My crapitude level sky rocketed. Feel free to zoom in to
get the full effect. Got some close ups of it, but figured you guys get the idea.

Funniest (and I do mean funniest) part is that when we moved to OK, had to change
insurance companies. Because of an incident a few year ago when Darrel took the back
window out when turning the goose neck trailer too sharply, we have been paying an
incredibly high auto insurance premium this year. It was due to come off his report
next month (by the way, that would be in 8 days...) and our auto insurance premium was
going to be cut in half.
Laugh, damn it - that's FUNNY!

3 Comments:

Blogger Ying said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

5:18 AM  
Blogger Ying said...

Repair the damage yourself and leave the insurance company out of it.

5:20 AM  
Blogger Yang said...

I had a much better idea this a.m. I'm going to leave the dents, scratches, yellow paint, etc., get nothing fixed. Spray paint,
"Woman Driver" above it.
I will never have to worry about having room to get over into the right hand lane, as no one will
drive anywhere near me.
Turning a negative into a positive.
D
P.S. (I think my chances of Darrel going along with this are pretty thin.....)

9:08 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home