Monday, August 24, 2009

Matthew 17:20

"Because you have so little faith. I tell you the truth, if you have faith as small as a mustard seed, you can say to this mountain, 'Move from here to there' and it will move. Nothing will be impossible for you."

I spoke with God yesterday, Actually it was more of a one sided conversation. For my part I was just laying on the couch wallowing in my negativity. All the obstacles, all the strife, all my uncertainty. Then God spoke to me just three little words. YOU UNDERESTIMATE ME! That was all it took,I do underestimate God. I underestimate myself. In the past when I have said that I believe in God what I was really saying is that I acknowledge that God exists. I was not really expressing my faith which apparently I have never really had much of. Today it is different I have faith in God. I am working on my faith.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home