Tuesday, August 18, 2009

I may have forgot to mention that McD's and me are no more. I took a week off and now the great job hunt begins. My main obstacle (other than my obvious lack of education) is my limited availablity. Due to time constraints, kids, school, lil k's special classes. I'ts not that I don't want to work because believe me I do but the mere act of searching for a job kind of knocks me down a bit. It may be the fact that my education is delayed once again. The only thing worse for me than not knowing what I want to do with my life (career wise) is knowing but not being able to work towards my goal. I am sure that God will put me right where God wants me to be. So I just have to pray that my will jives with God's. I decided that if I do not at least get an interview within one week, I will start applying at those places in which I would rather not work.

3 Comments:

Blogger Yang said...

You forget that your charm negates any obstacles!

10:40 AM  
Blogger Ying said...

My charm is overrated my love. It effects only women that smell like goats.

10:20 AM  
Blogger Yang said...

Then the secret is to apply for a job with women who smell like goats... That is just so obvious I can't believe you missed it....

2:18 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home