Tuesday, October 13, 2009

What's better than home-made pan de polvo and a mocha in the morning. I just don't know. It's right up there with reading Belle's blog but not as good as visiting Dona. It's the opposite of standing in line at DPS who by the way say they screwed up the application on my drivers license and I now must go back and wait in the horrid line again free of charge of course. Did I blog about my circle of influence yet? I went to DPS about a month ago to replace yet another misplaced driver's license and the line was longer than the usual way too many people so I tried using my influence to make others leave. First I concentrated on the babies, I figured that their mothers were easy prey. But no matter how much they fussed or screamed or stunk up the joint the mommy's would not budge. I then moved on to the crowd in general and apparently my circle of influence is very limited because eventually only the person standing directly in front of me and right behind me gave up all hope of the line moving faster than a snail race and decided to abandon the mission.

3 Comments:

Blogger Brandy said...

have you considered ordering it online and not having to go to DPS at all. It costs a dollar more for the mailing. but its more than worth it

11:07 PM  
Blogger Yang said...

I have been posting pictures of the new acquisitions for you, in an attempt to entice you to visit.
I would be happy if I could influence the person in front and the person in back of me. Perhaps it's like every other muscle - you have to exercise it. Keep practicing. Pretty soon you can even influence K when he's in LA and convince him you need to visit me every 3 months.

7:48 AM  
Blogger Ying said...

That only works if you are changing an address or renewing, if you lost it they punish you by making you stand in the line.

9:23 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home