Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Friend or Foe?

Now do I have a story for you!

I have been thinking about this a lot lately and just can't help, but to put it all down in writing. So I was dating a couple for a few months. Then we broke up and still remained friends with benefits. That quickly passed because I had wanted to move on in the dating world. They both said that they were having a hard time with it, but that they did understand and still wanted to remain friends. Well it turns out they find out that I am dating someone else and the man in the relationship decides to make things awkward and just stop talking to me without any notice. I figure okay, I suppose he doesn't value our friendship afterall. I guess he was just in it for the piece of ass. Well at least I have my best friend still. That unfortunately didn't last long either. After a great night out with her and some other friends she starts avoiding me. So after about a week of this I confront her and ask he if everything is okay. Turns out she is having a hard time dealing with me dating others and that she just needs space. I ask her if she still wants to be friends and she insists yes. Another week or two passes by and her birthday is coming up. She text me the day before her birthday to let me know she is going out, but no invite. I say have fun. She says thanks. And I haven't heard a word from her since. So much for still wanting to be friends...... If you couldn't handle being my friend like a normal person you should have just said so instead of leading me on and then dropping all communication. No closure. No nothing. And they wondered why I didn't open up to them too much because I had a feeling they were going to be flaky like this...

1 Comments:

Blogger Ying said...

The more people involved n a relationship the more complicated it is bound to be. Just out of curiosity (it is none of my business) Were you flaunting your new conquests to them? Possibly to get a reaction? Just a thought.

5:50 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home