Wednesday, February 24, 2010

My friend D is getting a community award tonight for being awesome. Some people will not like this because they don't recognize her utter fabulousness. That is probably because she does all her work undercover like a secret agent and doesn't brag about anything to anyone. That is part of her charm. I guess I am anxious with anticipation because last night I had a typical Ying dream.
I made the centerpiece for our banquet table and it was by far the best one there. A woman I had never seen before was about to present D's award to her. The woman started rambling about D's accomplishments only all the things she was saying were not true. She was just up there rambling random shit. It really pissed me off. I wanted to kick that gal in her big white ass. I just sat there stewing through the whole speech and then at the end the winner for the table decorating contest was announced. It was not our table.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home