Thursday, July 15, 2010

I used my influence to get my Uncle to kill himself and two others just so I could go to Disneyland (NOT)

I was hesitant to write anything because I was not sure that the blog was working and we all know how I need an audience. Even if it is just a few people that read this. I was afraid that I had broke the blog. Apparently since Cleo was able to post it is working after all. The time is about 6 am right now and that is a little earlier than I have risen in quite awhile. It is actually closer to the time that I have been falling asleep lately. Due to some extenuating circumstances in my life I have become a little bit emotional lately. IF someone breathes on me the wrong way and I will probably cry. That is how it feels right now anyway. For example yesterday I called K to ask him to pick L up for me, I had kind of spread myself thin and while it was not impossible for me to pick her up I asked for help because I needed it. K ended up picking her up but not before yelling at me a few times in the process. I tried to remain mature and calm while on the phone with him. That had me crying, and then he was pissed off at me when I got home. Apparently because of the expense of my recent CA trip. He makes it seem like I was on vacation instead of to attend a funeral. He claimed his anger was because I had spent too much money on the credit card while I was there. Other than gas I rented a smart cart for my luggage, bought a snack on the plane and spent about 100 dollars on school clothes for L and a pair of converse for our youngest son. In reality he is just upset that I left period. I was gone for 8 days. I would not have known that he was angry as that is pretty much just a big part of his regular personality but he was in a rare communicative mood. Which is good I guess. I was sitting down on the couch next to him, I had just kissed his face and was trying to get close to him. I felt bad because he had become upset earlier over the picking up L thing and I wanted to tell him thank you for doing it. He wouldn't even look at me, and that is when he without looking at me announced how mad he was over the money I spent. Since I went to CA nearly a month ago all I could say was that I was sorry that there was nothing I could do about my past actions. I guess I could have tried to justify my position but sometimes it is just not worth it.
It is important to stand up for yourself but sometimes, when you know who you are dealing with - you just have to back down.

1 Comments:

Blogger Ying said...

I didn't really go to Disneyland but I thought it was a catchy title.

8:44 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home