Wednesday, February 13, 2013

Chocolate Single Skeletons

Okay - you guilted me into posting.  I have nothing new, exciting, or interesting to say, but here I am. 

I am sending Bick to Las Vegas next week without me to visit my sister.  He'll be gone Thursday to Monday, so party at my house next weekend.  Bring your own chocolate and skeletons.

We got snow yesterday - about 4-5 inches and as we've been in a severe drought for 2 years, it was welcome. I was thrilled to see it falling, but easy to say since today it's supposed to be 57 degrees.

Being single - I think I've gotten so old and lazy I wouldn't have the energy for it any more.  Then again, I'm my own best company so it wouldn't be so bad.

Down to 8 goats but 3 are going to have babies in March, so I'll have some little ones bouncing around and that's always fun.   Up to 4 dogs now (about 3 too many) but I'm a sucker for anything unwanted.

I think that's all I have to say today.  Notice how I spaced my paragraphs so it looks like I wrote more than I did.  

1 Comments:

Blogger Ying said...

That must be why you were a sucker for me.

7:33 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home