Monday, February 11, 2013

Yangless

I'm Yangless, and Ying really makes no sense without a Yang. Yang claims that she has nothing to say, and to that I say. Liar, liar pants on fire, she is just being selfish with herself. Selfish selfish selfish. The least she could do is write me some bad mag poetry or post pictures of goats. Oh well, I'll just be writing here all loser like and Yangless. Maybe if I make her fall in love with me again she will write something. But, I'm afraid I have forgotten how to be loveable. I have no clue whatsoever. On that topic, I have nothin nada zilch.

3 Comments:

Blogger Ying said...

I think freaking facebook is killing the blog.

9:01 PM  
Blogger Yang said...

You are (and never will be) Yangless.

7:32 AM  
Blogger Yang said...

That should have said you are not (and never will be) Yangless. I need to drink more coffee before I type things.

7:43 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home