Monday, February 18, 2013

The Daddy Channel

  Maybe he was just trying to fuck with me but he seemed dead serious. Kelly is wearing my father's favorite Ring. The one I wore around my neck next to my moonstone pendant that my dearest Yang gave me. My mom gave it to my Dad for his fiftieth birthday and out of all the rings he owned he liked that one best. He wore it everyday. It's gold with a large square onyx, it's bold yet simple. You might almost say elegant if you could call a man's ring can be elegant. I could tell that Kelly liked it from the moment that he slipped it on his finger, and said that he would be happy to wear it. I really had no intention of giving it to him, it was mine after all. Just a small momento, a piece of metal to hold and wear on a chain. I  gave the ring to Kelly,I reasoned that Kelly would enjoy wearing it as my father had and I would enjoy seeing it. I do like  seeing it on my husbands hand. Kelly has never struck me as especially open to any other worldly influence and has never expressed any interest or belief in anything mystical, magical, or psychic. So understandably I was pretty floored when he announced that he felt that he was being guided by my father in his decision making process because he was wearing his ring. I asked him what decisions my father had guided him on and he wouldn't say. I inquired if he felt inclined to be nicer to me, his answer was no. BUZZZZZ!!! Wrong answer try again.
 
 

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home