Thursday, January 29, 2015

I'm blogging from my phone, that's different. Technology, what a blessing and a curse. I am waiting in the Dr.'s office. My girl is seeing the doc alone for the first time ever. She's 18 so I asked her if she wanted to go in alone. I was only asking to be polite because I fully intended to follow her in there. That's what I get for asking. I keep telling her that I want her to act more like an adult, maybe this is what adults do. I wouldn't know. Truth be told I have forsaken adulthood. I just want to eat up life like a one year old at her cake smash. God has a glorious sense of humor because now that my body has aged a bit, my soul feels younger than ever. In spite of whatever adversity or challenges I face some days I just wake up excited to be alive.
  There is a skylight in the office and I am watching the almost still clouds and admiring the big blue. Being raised in SoCal I never saw q blue sky until Basic Training at Lackand Airfirce base in San Antonio Texas.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home