Tuesday, February 10, 2015

707

Just days after I declared everything to be cotton candy and roses, chaos came to visit. Sometimes, I ride the waves like a bronze skinned, golden haired Goddess on my waxed board Then there are the times like this when I am overwhelmed by all the stimuli and I slumber. I slumber and I walk through life like a zombie. It's Netflix, and pizza hut. There are no long walks, no music just stagnation. Sometimes after I get tired of being battered by the waves, I'll wake up and things will gradually get better little by little. If I am lucky something or someone will pull me to shore.
  Last night I was laying about in a state of exhaustion. I heard my phone which alerted me to the fact that I received a facebook messenger message on my phone from Elida. It was a chain mail type message and I normally don't forward these things but since my friend Eli left the earth about a month ago. I passed it on. Of course the message was in Spanish as this was Eli's first language. My heart raced a bit to see her picture there and words. I assumed someone that loved her sent it to comfort her friends. I vaguely remembered receiving something like this in the past, might have been from her or someone else. It didn't translate very well  but the general message was positive. So I called my friend and coworker Norma and told her about the message. She asked what time I received the message. It was 7:07.  I have never had any interest in numerology but out of curiousity I looked up 707.
 So I left the mag poetry on my fridge for a couple of years and B never wrote me any poems. She might have said Hi by writing Hi in permanent marker on my unfinished wood table. I credited the kids for that. So B, I don't mind if you send me chainmail.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home