Thursday, October 04, 2018

Kill 'Em With Kindness

My mom used to say if you can't say anything nice, don't say anything at all.   So...when someone gets hostile with me, which does happen even in my happy-work-place, I have to figure out a stealth approach to derailing them.   Seems to me that taking the 'high' road will often knock them right outta their hostile tree.   That being said, it does seem that more people who come through the studio are hostile these days,  but putting them on a pottery wheel distracts them from their hostility for awhile.  I have been without physical companionship for awhile now.   It's not so bad,  but I do miss some things about it.    I like calling the shots, in my business,  in my house, in my music...I guess I have become a control freak.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home