Friday, December 22, 2017

Mothers, like father's I have had many. My bio Mom, I guess I should just call her my mother because really who else is there. She's bat shit crazy and I love her but it is what it is.  She wants to come and live with me and that is not ever going to happen. I can do crazy on my own thank you very much. She is pretty much a kleptomaniac, and a little bit of a con. A shoplifter for sure. Thinks of everything in terms of how it relates to her. Is jealous of my own children for goodness sake. She is generous, she will spend all the money that she stole out of your desk on you. She will steal your check book and take you shopping lol. She appears to be reasonably sane but it just isn't the case. If you look at her to he wrong way she will cry. She will threaten suicide for attention and since two of her siblings took their lives you will want to pay attention. I could go on and on but the point is Mariah Young you are not alone lol.

1 Comments:

Blogger AliceInWonderland said...

Glad and sad that I am not alone. Glad because you can relate. Sad that we both have looney mothers.

11:36 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home