Thursday, October 04, 2018

Lovely

  Mish has joined the party, that is just lovely. I was beginning to feel very much alone out here in cyberspace. This isn't my hostile work environments blog or my things I do when I am drunk blog. That will come later. I am pretty sure all of you know what I do when I am drunk, if you read enough of the blog you will figure it out. I hate to poke and prod people into blogging but sometimes you need to perform CPR on things that are dying. I just can't let this little antiquated memoir slip away into the abyss. Can you blame me? I have forgotten how to write but I will learn again. At the moment I am also in need of an outlet for my fucking pathetic whining that  I  seem to do a lot of lately. My confidence is gone. It just fucking took off, no where to be found. One day it just said fuck you Ying, I am outta here. Hasn't even sent me a postcard or borrowed a cell to call me. I think she might be dead. I mean I am still looking for her but I have almost given up.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home