Monday, March 22, 2004

I Lost the damn tweezers again

Things I hate about growing old. Used to have really fine hair now I have a beard growing in my chin, not to mention the mustache. Nothing like running your hands over your face and having them ripped apart by stiff beard hair you didn't know was there. Okay so blood isn't dripping because of it but it is still an annoying thing. And the worst part is it won't go away. You pluck and it grows back, faster stronger and stiffer than before. By the time I am 50 they will have bionic powers and be capable of doing chin ups on their own. And chemical removal is not an option as I am allergic to everything at least everything made for the face. So I tweeze them as they grow in. This is something I try to do in relative privacy as men generally aren't into watching women rip hair out of their face, they prefer the if I don't see it ,it doesn't exist world. Which of course is why women work so hard to cover up everything men don't need to see.

At any rate, Took an early shower yesterday at about 11am, Shaved everything below the neck and went outside to get some sun. All I have with me or on me are a book, a towel, and the tweezers (of which I have 4 pairs but only one pair works at any given time) Pulled a few of the really long and annoying ones and then got wrapped up in my book, (Currently Reading Little Big - And yes MIshy you were right it is a good book, I think Les will have to read it too.) Went to go inside and the damn tweezers had disappeared. Now its not like I was wearing clothes or had any place for them to go they just vanished into thin air. I have now been searching for 2 days and they are gone gone gone. I mean all there was, was concrete, one chair, a towel and a book so where the hell did they go. Maybe the wind ate them. Going to exercise and shower nw so I will be ready to walk the 30 feet to my office.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home