Sunday, March 21, 2004

:)

Thank you for the words of welcome. I am feeling good today, less exhausted and more excited to be alive. Today was beautiful, Kelly cleaned the house and that in itself is pretty lovely. We went out to look at some real estate with all children in tow. It is always good to get Kelly out of the house, he tends to hide out at home brood over things. My husband suffers from depression and sometimes I feel as though it may be contagious. I certainly allow his attitude to effect mine more often than I should. Inspired by Brandy's kite memoir I wrote a Blog about the squirrels in my back yard. I then deemed it too corny to subject any one else to, so I saved it for myself. I have absolutely nothing to whine about so I feel almost at a loss for words. Should have included whiny in my bio. Usually I am very reserved about my writing and am reluctant to share it with others. I'm thankful for Brandy's invitation to Blog. So this is a big deal for me. I'm patting myself on the back. I'm sharing my writing with other live human beings. Go Lydia! I am my most enthusiastic supporter.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home