Friday, April 16, 2004

I Hate People

After months of my mother bugging me about blogging and never really having anything I wanted to share. I have now found something that pissed me off enough to tell everyone else. While on my 3 am run for the bathroom, and to the kitchen for some rollaids for the never ending heartburn. I was standing in my kitchen when a small silver car pulled up next to My Honda. Thinking that the speed was a little fast and after living here for six months I knew for sure it was not a car from the houses around us. While normally I would have no clue who or what lives near but I'm just so lucky that Michael had to know every one and thus so I do to, like I care, anyway back to the point. Out of the little silver car jumps
a little teenager (one some mother did not beat near often enough) He then pulls out a long silver object from his pants. Still half asleep, I'm still not really sure what the kid is doing till he walks to my passenger side door and tries to jimmy it open. First thought, where's a gun when you need one? I did however quickly turn on our porch light and open the door and start screaming at him to get away from my car. The little shit lucky for him did leave because the next door guy who is like a 100 showed up in time to see the car drive away with gun in hand, (if only he could have been faster could have got the little asshole.)
but its okay he might have missed and hit my car. And just a note the boy who is here to be the protection of the house was and is still asleep. I tried to wake him but got to words in before he went back to sleep. Thus why I had to tell all of you. The whole point of this story being I really heartburn and having to pee ever hour but I'm sure glad I had it to night other wise I may have been writing about how they took my car instead of how they just tried too.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home