Thursday, April 15, 2004

:) Mood Swing Queen :(

Melisa your last blog made me giggle, I bet you wish that you never said Hi to him. Didn't anyone ever tell you that hello means I WANT YOU in guy language. I hope that you didn't smile and say Hi to him because then you might as well get a restraining order (right now) or you could date him out of pity. Just kiddin ya! I tried to break up with Kelly while we were dating but he just moved in with me without asking and hung around until I got used to him. I love that man. Tomorrow we are working at Blaze's (my five year old son) school carnival. Kelly didn't care that I signed him up to work at the petting zoo. He doesn't care when I bring home stray animals. He eats what I feed him. He gives money to any charity I ask him too. He's an okay guy and he has nice legs. He's a bit of a control freak and has a short fuse but I'm not perfect either. I'm a lousy house keeper, I have a short attention span and I am way too hard on people. Thanks for the words of encouragement Dona and Mish. I feel like the mood swing queen here lately.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home