Tuesday, June 01, 2004

10 Things I like About my Spouse

1.)Right now he is doing DISHES and LAUNDRY - And this is not an unusual occurence.

2.)He always takes out the trash without being asked. He kills bugs and lifts heavy stuff even if I am quite capable of doing it on my own & pays all the bills.

3.)He is always willing to defend my honor or my life or that of anyone else in the way of danger

4.)I like that he stands behind me and smiles when I dress in next to nothing and go out in public.

5.)I like the fact that his feet are always warm and that he offers them to me every night to abuse with my always cold ones.

6.)I like that he does not limit me or what I am able to accomplish should I set my mind to it.

7.)He opens doors to houses, cars and restaurants. Chivalry rests in his heart

8.)He doesn't laugh when I put out my arms and pretend that I am flying through the wind or at least not where I can see.

9.)He always offers me the last bite of any dessert especially chocolate

10.)On warm Memorial day weekends he sets up my pool and then watches me play naked until he molests me.

What more does a girl really need

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home