Monday, July 12, 2004

I understand the annoyance factor myself

Its okay to be annoyed with both Kelly and Tessa. We here in blogland give you permission. If Kelly wants alterations done take them somewhere that does them in 24 housr for twice the fee and have them do it then give him the shirts and the bill.

As for Tessa I understand both ways. We have told them that Austin would be better, James was even agreeing it would be best and I think it would be better overall to get them both out of Corpus and their normal way of life. Break bad habits and get rid of bad influences.

Tessa's problem is she has never been out of Corpus at all. You and I were at least dragged around when we were younger and understaood that all places are essentially the same some just have better views. She doesn't know that yet and she is scared

Her sister also has nominal custody and said she would fight if Tessa tried to leave not that I think she can do anything seeing as how Tessa will be 18 on Sept 22, She knows its a good opportunity she is just scared to death to be all alone and that no one will like her etc..... The biggest problem being she is 17. I told her that if she doesn't do this she will regret it in ten years

They are both planning on returning to college whether here or austin as I explained the government would pay for all thier schooling plus give them money to live on if they would just fill out the stupid FAFsa and send it to Delmar. It would give them more than enough money to get an apartment and get started.

I would go to Austin and I told her that but no she is scared and wants babies. I want to shoot teenagers everytime I hear that come out of their mouths. Maybe put them on secret birth control or something.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home