Monday, July 12, 2004

The PIG Part II

Well by now everyone in blog land is probably tired of hearing about the pig and for those of you that are not familiar I am not speaking of my husband. Even though he like most men is prone to his piggish moments. The pig the pig the pig, have a tendency to dwell on things. I wish that I did not but I do. I Shawna's little brothers today and of course as any little red headed little brother's would they ratted her out big time. I told them that I was not upset (big lie) and that if she apologized that would be the end of it. She called me later on acting like nothing happened, so I said Shawna I spoke to your brothers bla bla bla. Of course she lied and I told her that she could lie to herself that she was not fooling me. Tried to lay some heavy guilt on her. It only made her angry but I did get my apology. She said she did it for personal reasons. I asked her what they were that I may sympathize. She told me that her parents were 1000 dollars behind on rent. I let her know that I knew that she did not give the money to her parents. I also told her that I might be able to help her parents. Then she got even more pissed off and said she doesn't need any help because she has a job and her boss is going to help her buy a truck. Then I said, "That's good I hope you don't steal from them too." That was that. Lord please help me to be more like you and please enter Shawna's life and show her and give her all the good things that you give me. It is a lot harder to kill people that are on your prayer list. That's what I always say anyway, at least from now on I'll say that. April called today inquiring if we had any houses for rent as her place is too small. I was probably not incredibly helpful. Mostly because I think that she has a good deal on her rent and I think she ought to save her pennies. Also none of my business. FYI, don't say anything to Lydia that you don't want on the blog! Normally not a blabber mouth but since I ditched my personal journal this is the only place in which I chronicle the mundane details of my day to day existence. We will have a two bedroom about 850 square feet that will be ready sometime this month. Really nice neighborhood. It's $675 for April. Only got Kelly to agree to $ 25 discount for Emily. I think $675 is more than our mortgage. Renting is such a waste. Not that I wouldn't want April as a tenant as her and her parent's were perfect tenants. We have a three bedroom that should be done at the end of the month. That one is probably going to be $650 but the neighborhood is so and it will have window units. Hint- Window units = higher electric bill. It will be very pretty though. We are going to start the process for getting approved to accept section 8 vouchers. Some prospective tenants have asked if we take section 8 in the past and I would like to say yes. Guaranteed rent from the government is a good thing. Didn't get to see that house this morning, the woman flaked out on us (she probably already sold it). We would have rented that one for $500, a nice four bedroom in the scary part of town. That would have been a great house for a family like ours. I hope a family bought it and not some investor that is only going to chop it up into little apartments and charge people too much rent.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home