Tuesday, August 24, 2004

Brats Art and I Am Proud Of Lindy

Gee Brandy you could have just said, "I saw you at Walmart Lydia and your kids were acting like freaking brats." I was at Walmart on Sunday, no it might have been Saturday. In any case Lindy and Blaze kept running off in the store and it was incredibly frustrating. Did they get anything? I don't think that I bought them anything. Well if you count the crap for their lunch boxes then I guess I did. I try to avoid going shopping with all four of the children. Well mainly I try to avoid the Lindy and Blaze combo. It was an unavoidable trip, I needed diapers, dish soap, laundry detergent, also I thought Ranger needed new duds. In reality the sad fact of the matter is that I'm really behind on the laundry and forgot about half of the clothes that he owned. So he really did not need the clothes, as I discovered on Sunday evening when I did half of the laundry. On the verge of firing the cleaning girls so I'll need that number Brandy. They are being totally unreliable and I need dependable help. While I am grateful for their help I am paying them rather well and I need them to act sort of professional. Also I want to severe ties with them as they are our tenants and I don't think that this is going to work out. Unfortunately I think that they will be the first people that we will ever have to evict. I hope that this is not the case but it's beginning to look that way. They were Kelly's pick any way so I'll just blame him. I always pick great tenants. By the way I picked you Brandy, Kelly liked this lady that promised to paint the house. Some times I get my way. Kelly should not have left for two weeks! All this watching Cristal paint has made me want to paint. I not being an artist per say picked up some antique Gold and antique bronze paint. I had the notion that I would paint some wood picture frames that I have. Cristal gold leafed,and copper leafed, on the sun in the mural so I sort of got inspired by that. I am an impulsive artist so when I got home with the paint I suddenly decided to paint Kelly's office doors. I've done one of the French doors so far and I think that it looks pretty cool. I like it a lot but I have no idea what Kelly is going to think. He will probably say something like,"What have you been smoking?" Then I'll say, "If you don't like this just wait till you see what the house looks like next time you come back!" I'm starting to feel guilty about Cristal painting for me. She is also going to help me re do some cushions for these old wood chairs that I found. Initially I was thrilled with this but now I feel as if I may be taking advantage of her. She is way too sweet. I want to help her advertise and get some paying gigs but she is a big chicken! She's afraid people will think that she sucks. That's what I think anyway. So come over and look at Cristals art so I can tell her that she's awesome. Everyone that has ever seen the dolphins in Lindy's room thinks it's cool. Lindy has clouds on her ceiling! Cristal also painted a chalkboard on Lindy's wall. That was last year and I'm thinking that if I can get a mural a year eventually all my walls will be covered with Cristals art work. Okay next Thursday can we do the wing thing? I might bring Kelly if I can get a babysitter. Kelly's sister owes me at least one favor maybe I'll try and cash in my chips. This is amazing, little Kel got out of bed and he was sitting in my lap while I was typing and he read the word chips. This is too cool. I just asked him to read another word. He didn't do it but he is trying to make some of the letter sounds. I had no idea that he could recognize letters and words. He is only three, I am a proud Mommy. I didn't teach him this stuff. I just teach him how to find bugs and pick up trash. Lindy's dance teacher invited me to join Lindy's 3rd grade class and learn how to dance and i would do it if I thought that Lindy would not die of embarrassment and if I could get Kelly to watch the kids occasionally. Like that is ever gonna happen. I think that Lindy might enjoy it,she's that type of gal. She is secretly proud of me and I am so proud of her. I need to show that to her more.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home